We all have faulty wiring when it comes to our relationship with money, which affects how we run our businesses. I did, and most likely so do you. But it isn’t your fault. You were taught thought programs from your family, society, friends, and school. These programs created massive mindset blocks that are keeping your from achieving your money goals. These mindset blocks can manifest in the following ways:
- You are self-sabotaging yourself in the area of finances and wealth.
- You don’t follow through on your business goals because deep inside you don’t think success is possible for you.
- You so often lose momentum, after initial excitement with a new idea or project.
- You play small and don’t truly put yourself out there.
- You don’t even make another promise to yourself, because you feel there is no point.
- You feel constantly frustrated and angry with yourself that you aren’t seeing results in your business despite working hard.
The ways in which our money blocks keep us from achieving our dreams and living the life we want to live are endless. As a result of not stepping into our full financial potential, we feel:
- disappointed in ourselves and frustrated
- unhappy, low mood, sad, irritated
- restless, yet also have trouble sleeping
- tired and fatigued
- unlike ourselves, like something is missing
- helpless, trapped, defeated
- wanting to isolate from others, withdraw
- anxiety, anxious thoughts
- decreased satisfaction and sense of accomplishment
- using food, drugs or alcohol to cope
These are just some of the myriad of ways that your money blocks can affect your life.
After years of repeating these patterns, we experience burnout and exhaustion with life and business, like we are running on a hamster wheel and can’t get off. The blocks that are keeping us financially stuck affect every other area of our lives, too. And the only way we can truly make change in this world is to be fully supported in wealth and abundance. You can make a choice to stop the cycle. It starts with awareness and a decision.
IT’S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO PLAYING SMALL.